Our vision is to provide excellence in education through a caring and diverse environment which encourages the holistic development of all IEP learners. Based on our core values, we equip our learners with the necessary tools to contribute creatively and meaningfully to the development of an ever-changing global community.
To become confident, responsible, reflective, innovative and principled lifelong learners and multilingual citizens of the world.
The International Educational Programmes (IEP) at the Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT), established in 1990, is a creative learning community for global students.
Our remit is to form a tri-partite relationship between the school, the students and their families within the wider community. Collaboratively, we strive to develop independent learners with critical and creative thinking skills by establishing a culture of thinking and mutual respect which enables them to apply these valuable skills in the real world.
• EXCELLENCE : We strive with passion and pride for excellence to achieve the academic ambitions and lifetime careers of our learners.
• TEAMWORK : We integrate our resources to deliver high-quality learner-centered activities to enhance interaction and collaboration.
• INTEGRITY : We foster relationships through trust, honesty and mutual respect.
• INNOVATION : We seek to be different and celebrate creativity.
• COMMUNITY : We build bridges of knowledge and culture by nurturing individual talents to actively contribute and make a positive difference to the local and global community.
The Arab Academy’s IEP has been certified as a Cambridge Assessment International Education (Independent Centre EG013) since October 2006 till present. Annually, the Centre runs two exam series; May/June and October/November. The Centre offers examinations at our premises for our IEP students for the following qualifications:
• Cambridge Checkpoint,
• Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (Core & Extended),
• Cambridge International AS Level,
• Cambridge International A Level.
The annual inspection by Cambridge Assessment International Education states that our Centre is “completely satisfactory” which proves that we comply with the standards and regulations set by Cambridge to ensure that “candidates all over the world have the same exam experience and are treated equally and fairly.
Our academic adviser (OR) guides and assists our IEP learners to select the subjects which enable them to join different universities as required by the Supreme Council of Universities http://new.scu.eg/ as well as international universities globally.
Early admission available now for the INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
Copyright (C) 2019 International Educational Programs. Developed By Information and Documentation Center - AASTMT